HSB: STUDY OF A HIGH SPEED INTERCITY SURFACE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM FOR GERMANY. VOLUME IV. ATTACHMENTS 8-13
The fourth volume in a six volume series on West German high speed ground transportation planning for intercity service contains materials on station design, both motor vehicle and rail, track elements, structures such as bridges and tunnels, information systems, and maintenance methods and concepts.
- Technical trans. of Hochleistungs-Schnellbahn Studiengesellschaft mbH, Ottobrunn. Report (West Germany). Paper copy also available from NTIS $37.00/set of 6 reports as PB-230 457-T-SET.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Neuber, H D
- Pennekamp, A
- Rothermel, V H
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; High speed rail; Network analysis (Planning); Passenger service; Railroad stations; Technology; Transportation; Transportation planning; Tunnels
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00056901
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-ORD/D-74-26D Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM