HSB: STUDY OF HIGH SPEED INTERCITY SURFACE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM FOR GERMANY. VOLUME III. ATTACHMENT 7
Volume three of a six volume study of rapid transit planning for West German intercity rail systems deals with wheel rail interactions, passenger comfort, magnetic carrying and guidance or suspension systems, pneumatic supporting and guidance systems, dynamics of air cushion suspensions, gas turbines, diesel motors, power transmission, electrical energy supply and transmission, rotating electrical drives, brakes, and aerodynamic propulsion.
- Technical trans. of Hochleistungs-Schnellbahn Studiengesellschaft mbH, Ottobrunn. Report (West Germany). Paper copy also available from NTIS $37.00/set of 6 reports as PB-230 457-T-SET.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Neuber, H D
- Pennekamp, A
- Rothermel, V H
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 436 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Intelligent transportation systems; Network analysis (Planning); Passenger service; Technology; Train track dynamics; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00056900
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-ORD/D-74-26C Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM