HSB: STUDY OF A HIGH SPEED INTERCITY SURFACE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM FOR GERMANY. VOLUME II. ATTACHMENTS 1-6
Volume two of a six volume study of high speed interurban rail transportation in West Germany discusses operational modes, traveling behavior of trains, line capacities, schedule modeling, mathematical analysis of transport assignment problems, and computer aided management.
- Technical trans. of Hochleistungs-Schnellbahn Studiengesellschaft mbH, Ottobrunn. Report (West Germany). Paper copy also available from NTIS $37.00/set of 6 reports as PB-230 457-T-SET.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Neuber, H D
- Pennekamp, A
- Rothermel, V H
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 194 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Network analysis (Planning); Technology; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00056899
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-ORD/D-74-26B Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM