HSB: STUDY OF A HIGH SPEED INTERCITY SURFACE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM FOR GERMANY. VOLUME I. SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
Volume one of a six volume study of rapid intercity ground transportation planning in West Germany presents a general systems analysis survey involving transit models, operations management, structural designs, tariffs, and cost engineering.
- Technical trans. of Hochleistungs-Schnellbahn Studiengesellschaft mbH, Ottobrunn. Report (West Germany). Paper copy also available from NTIS $37.00/set of 6 reports as PB-230 457-T-SET.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Neuber, H D
- Pennekamp, A
- Rothermel, V H
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Network analysis (Planning); Technology; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00056898
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-ORD/D-74-26A Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 22 1976 12:00AM