PUBLISHED RESEARCH REPORTS--FEDERAL RAILROAD ADMINISTRATION
The bibliography presents and abstracts major research reports published by the Office of Research, Development and Demonstrations (ORD and D) in the Federal Railroad Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation. Also included are selected reports of other Department of Transportation agencies that relate to ORD and D activities. These reports represent results of contracted research, development, demonstrations, systems engineering, technology assessment, transportation surveys, and mathematical model developments, along with intramural research reports and program and project summaries. The abstracts are arranged according to technical categories under Rail Technology and Advanced Systems. (Author)
- Prepared by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, Va. Supersedes PB-213047.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 103 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Research projects
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00056897
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-ORD/D-74-23 Bibliog
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1975 12:00AM