Managing traffic : York set to limit car travel in the city -- Car sharing : opening the door to a new way of using private vehicles -- Active travel : community action to promote walking and cycling -- Electric mobility : Gothenburg embraces zero emission buses -- Pollution control : Cleaning air at dirty junctions -- Emissions challenge : climate professor says change is needed now -- Stakeholder engagement : Partnerships Network agrees priorities.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 12.
- Publication Date: 2020-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 12-25
- TRANSPORTATION PROFESSIONAL
- Publisher: BARRETT, BYRD ASSOCIATES
- ISSN: 1478-4467
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Travel demand management; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Environment;
- Accession Number: 01737286
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 23 2020 12:09PM