LAND AND THE AUTOMOBILE: A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
This bibliography provides an overview of land and automobile interrelationships and documents some of the basic references and sources of information. The bibliography, which focuses on Canadian and U.S. references and also includes some European references, is divided into six categories: Urban form and growth; environmental quality and impact on land; impact on rural and nothern areas; planning of transportation and land use; energy and economics; and other references. References are largely from the 1950-1980 period.
Environment CanadaLand Directorate, Place Vincent Massey, 20th Floor
Ottawa, ONo, Canada
- Simpson-Lewis, W
- McKechnie, R
- Publication Date: 1981-3
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Bibliographies; Economics; Energy; Environment; Environmental impacts; Land use; Rural areas; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban growth
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interaction
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00341871
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Pap No. 12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1981 12:00AM