A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE HYA LARGE AMPLITUDE PMM SYSTEM. (1) COURSE STABILITY WHILE STOPPING. (2) SOME ASPECTS OF THE STABILITY OF AUTOMATIC COURSE CONTROL OF SHIPS
The report consists of three papers relative to the design, function, and utilization of a model basin device for testing hydrodynamics of ships.
- Includes errata sheet. Appeared in Journal of Mechanical Engineering Sciences, Vol. 14, No. 7; pp 1-9, 1972.
Hydro-Og Aerodynamisk LaboratoriumHydrodyramics Section
- Chislett, M S
- Smitt, L W
- Bech, M I
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic steering control; Ship motion; Stopping
- Old TRIS Terms: Course stability; Planar motion mechanism; Stopping characteristics
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00056739
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Hy-16
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 16 1974 12:00AM