ENERGY FORECASTING FOR PLANNERS: TRANSPORTATION MODELS
This volume gives planners, in U.S. state and local governmental jurisdictions alike, the tools to shape and implement community plans and programmes relating to energy use in vehicular travel. The documented fuel consumption forecasting models currently in use are presented. These range from static and flow adjustment equations delineating fuel consumption to analyses that explain patterns of change for vehicular use.
Holt-Saunders385 Madison Avenue
New York, NY United States 10017
- Beaton, W P
- Publication Date: 1981
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Mathematical models; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel patterns
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00341526
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1981 12:00AM