COMPUTER SCHEDULING OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT; URBAN PASSENGER VEHICLE AND CREW SCHEDULING
This work contains 23 papers relating to all the major automatic systems for scheduling buses and their crews in the Western World. The contents include both descriptions of the systems and papers relating the experience of transport management in using them. The papers are arranged according to subject areas, covering management of implemented systems, vehicle scheduling systems, and driver scheduling. Additional papers cover problems of assigning work to actual men, of recording relevant information, and the terms used in bus scheduling.
- Papers based on the International Workshop, University of Leeds, July 16-18, 1980.
North-Holland Publishing CompanyP.O. Box 211
1000 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Publication Date: 1981
- Pagination: 360 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus drivers; Buses; Information processing; Public transit; Scheduling; Transportation operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00341198
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1981 12:00AM