PROTOTYPE 1981 PEUGEOT DIESEL EMISSIONS TESTS
Peugeot inquired about possible EPA interest in testing a prototype 1981 diesel with progressive EGR and turbocharging. Since EPA had tested only a limited number of EGR equipped diesels, arrangements were made to run an evaluation program. The vehicle arrived in December and was tested during December 1979 and January 1980.
Environmental Protection AgencyTest and Evaluation Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- BARTH, E A
- Publication Date: 1980-3
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles; Diesel engines; Equipment; Exhaust gas recirculation; Exhaust gases; Performance evaluations; Performance tests; Superchargers; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00338185
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-TEB-80-15 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM