RESULTS OF AUTOMOTIVE TEST EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER INTERVIEWS. VOLUME 4
This report presents the results of interviews conducted with 39 automotive test equipment manufacturers, from October 1977 through March 1978. The report presents information elicited from the manufacturers on the following: Equipment Specifications: Accuracy, repeatability, compatibility with inspection standards, operator requirements, data discrimination capability, vehicle throughput, and calibration, maintenance and installation requirements; Company Operations: Stocking/inventory practices, distribution methods, and delivery cycles, and Future Developments: Company R&D plans and corporate planning activities.
- See also Volume 3, PB81-188799.
Booz-Allen and Hamilton, IncorporatedTransportation Consulting Division, 4330 East-West Highway
Bethesda, MD United States 20814
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-11
- Pagination: 206 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Automatic test equipment; Automobiles; Calibration; Data collection; Electronic equipment; Equipment; Equipment tests; Financial capital; Industries; Interviewing; Manufacturing; Marketing; Production; Sales; Specifications; Surveys; Technology assessment; Testing equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Equipment specifications; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00337889
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 9073-081-001-004 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-805-757
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01666
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM