FREIGHT COMMODITY STATISTICS, U.S. CLASS I RAILROADS, 1978-79
The report presents the 1978 and 1979 summary of annual commodity statistics for the United States as a whole and for the Eastern, Southern and Western Districts. In 1978 and 1979, a Class I railroad was defined as a railroad with an average annual operating revenue of $50 million or more.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight transportation; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Regions; Revenues; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Class I railroads
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00337870
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OPPD-80-9
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM