DERIVATION OF 1981 AND LATER LIGHT DUTY VEHICLE EMISSION FACTORS FOR LOW ALTITUDE, NON-CALIFORNIA AREAS
The purpose of this document is to describe the methodology used in revising the emission factor equations for the post-1980 light duty vehicle fleet. The available data will be presented and discussed and the pertinent assumptions and analyses will be outlined. Low altitude, non-California, gasoline-fueled light duty vehicles will be the only category of vehicles covered in this report.
Environmental Protection AgencyInspection and Maintenance Staff, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Publication Date: 1980-11
- Pagination: 68 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Automobile industry; Automobiles; Emission control systems; Equations; Exhaust gases; Fuel systems; Gasoline engines; Light vehicles; Regulations; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00337389
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-IMS-80-8 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM