RESULTS OF CONSUMER SATISFACTION SURVEY. VOLUME VIII
The report presents the results of a survey administered to 2,434 automotive repair shop customers in 1979. It addresses the relationships between specific repair facility characteristics and the customer's evaluation of the automotive repair process.
- Volume 8 of an 8 Volume report; Volumes 1-3 are HS-805 754--HS-805 756; Volumes 5-7 are HS-805 758--HS-805 760.
Booz-Allen and Hamilton, IncorporatedTransportation Consulting Division, 4330 East-West Highway
Bethesda, MD United States 20814
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-11
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Automobile repair shops; Automobiles; Consumer behavior; Consumers; Evaluation; Maintenance; Motor vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Repair shops; User reactions
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00337321
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 9073-081-001-008 Final Rpt., HS-805 761
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01666
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1982 12:00AM