SCOPE AND IMPACT OF NEW AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY ON THE INSPECTION, DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR PROCESS. VOLUME VII
This report presents the results of Task 2.5 of the Special Motor Vehicle Diagnostic Inspection Demonstration Project, Technical Support Contract, Contract No. DOT-HS-7-01666. The focus of this report is the automobile of the future and its impact on automotive inspection, diagnosis and repair. The report presents a review of expected changes in automotive design over the next decade and an analysis of how these changes will affect various portions of the diagnostic inspection and repair process.
- Volume 7 of an 8 Volume report; Volumes 1-3 are HS-805 754--HS-805 756; Volumes 5-6 are HS-805 758--HS-805 759; Volume 8 is HS-805 761.
Booz-Allen and Hamilton, IncorporatedTransportation Consulting Division, 4330 East-West Highway
Bethesda, MD United States 20814
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-11
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Demonstration projects; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Inspection; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; State of the art studies; Structural members; Technology assessment; Vehicle maintenance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00337320
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 9073-081-001-007 Final Rpt., HS-805 760
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01666
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1982 12:00AM