PRIORITY TREATMENT FOR HIGH-OCCUPANCY VEHICLES ON THE NORTH PANAM FREEWAY, SAN ANTONIO--A FEASIBILITY STUDY
The report presents an evaluation of the need for priority treatment for high-occupancy vehicles on the North Panam Freeway (I-35) in San Antonio, Texas. The study addresses an 8.5 mile section of roadway from the Fratt Interchange to the interchange of I-35 and I-37. Applicable priority treatments and the effectiveness of those treatments to the year 2000 were identified.
- Sponsored in part by Texas State Dept. of Highways and Public Transportation, Austin. Transportation Planning Div.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Washington, DC United States 20590
Texas State Department of Highways & Public TransportationTransportation Planning Division, P.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX United States 78763
- Christiansen, D L
- Lomax, T J
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Estimates; Feasibility analysis; Forecasting; Freeways; High occupancy vehicles; Highway traffic control; Strategic planning; Traffic control; Traffic engineering; Urban highways; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00337293
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-2-10-74-205-12 Res Rpt., FHWA/TX-80/12-205-12
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1982 12:00AM