DEVELOPMENT OF MATERIALS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS EFFORTS TO PROMOTE CHILD PASSENGER SAFETY
The report describes the promotional materials that were developed in an effort to educate the general public, law enforcement officers, health officials and others about the importance of child passenger safety. Information on the promotional materials includes a discussion of printed materials (such as brochures, posters and other handouts), scripts for television and radio public service announcements, display designs and newspaper and magazine coverage.
- Sponsored in part by Tennessee Governor's Highway Safety Program, Nashville. See also HS-805 801--HS-805 804, and HS-805 806.
309 Conference Center Building
Knoxville, TN United States 37996-4133
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Wyrick, D A
- Sontag, D B
- Heathington, K W
- Publication Date: 1980-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Children; Education; Legislation; Passenger transportation; Passengers; Protection; Public relations; Publicity; Safety; Traffic safety education
- Old TRIS Terms: Minors
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Law; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00337287
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., HS-805 805
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01730
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1982 12:00AM