PASSENGER CAR SPARK IGNITION DATA BASE. VOLUME III: MISCELLANEOUS DATA, PART II
Test data was obtained from spark ignition production and preproduction engines at the engine and vehicle level. The engines were applicable for vehicles 2000 to 3000 pounds in weight. The data obtained provided trade-offs between fuel economy, power, emission constraints and emission control technology, and other relevent parameters. Volume III, the appendixes, presents miscellaneous data used during the program.
- See also Vol 1, HS-805 456, PB81-166076; Vol 2, HS-805-457, PB81-166084; Vol 3 (2 parts), HS-805 458, PB81-166092 (part 1). Also available in set of 4 reports PC E99, PB81-166068.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Oetting, H
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 403 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Alternatives analysis; Analysis; Automobiles; Costs; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Performance evaluations; Power; Spark ignition engines; Tables (Data); Technology; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00337182
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSCNHTSA-79163-2Final Rpt., HS-805 458
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1269
- Files: HSL, NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1982 12:00AM