ACCELERATED IMPLEMENTATION PROCEDURES - URBAN CONSORTIUM INFORMATION BULLETIN
The report examines the need for improvements in the federal process of review and approval of applications for transportation finance assistance. Highlighted are discussions of timing project actions, program flexibility and the cost of meeting federal requirements. The report, which is the Urban Consortium's third update on the topic, includes a description of issues and problems as seen by the cities, a list of contacts and an annotated bibliography.
- See also report dated October 78, PB80-185937. Revised Edition of a Report of the Transportation Task Force of the Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives.
Public Technology, Incorporated1301 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20004
Office of the Secretary of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal aid; Federal assistance programs; Financing; Grant aid; Programming (Planning); Project management; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00337180
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-I-80-15, HS-029 553
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-80060
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 2003 12:00AM