MARKET ANALYSIS AND CONSUMER IMPACTS SOURCE DOCUMENT. PART III. CONSUMER BEHAVIOR AND ATTITUDES TOWARD FUEL EFFICIENT VEHICLES
This source document on motor vehicle market analysis and consumer impacts consists of three parts. Part III consists of studies and reviews on: consumer awareness of fuel efficiency issues; consumer acceptance of fuel efficient vehicles; car size choices; passenger car choices; truck choices; and motor vehicle usage trends.
- Part 1 is HS-805 263; Part 2 is HS-805 264. PPA-HS-163; Ref: DOT-HS-7-01779; Ref: DOT-HS-7-01780; Ref: DOT-HS-7-01781; Ref: DOT-HS-7-01782.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Schaeffer, K H
- Westenberg, D A
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Automobile travel; Automobiles; Choice models; Consumers; Demand; Fuel consumption; Maintenance; Market research; Marketing; Motor vehicles; Prices; Product development; Purchasing; Sales; Size; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00337153
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-NHTSA802.IIIFinal Rpt., HS-805 568
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 9 1982 12:00AM