CATHODIC PROTECTION OF TERMINALS AND PIPELINES
Cathodic protection of terminals and pipelines on land and on the sea bed, including mooring buoys, piers, and tank farms, introduced by Petroleo Brasieiro S.A. in all its petroleum handling and processing installations in the states of Guanabara, Rio Grande do Sul, Sergipe, Sao Paulo, and Bahia, is very briefly discussed.
- Presented at the 10th Asist Reciproca Petrol Estatal Latinoamer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May 3-7, 1971.
ARPEL Technical Meeting (10th),
- Veiga, A P
- Publication Date: 1971-5
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Cathodic protection; Maintenance; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm maintenance and repair
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00056587
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM