TEACHERS' AND CHILDREN'S REACTIONS TO THE "SAFEMOBILE" VISITING THEIR SCHOOLS
The report describes the reactions of primary school teachers and students to a mobile road safety exhibit. The exhibit was divided into two age groups. In some schools, the teachers prepared the children and in some, follow-up work was done.
- Also pub. in ISSN-0305-1293.
Transport and Road Research LaboratoryRoad User Characterisitcs Division, Old Wokingham Road
Crowthorne RG11 6AU, Berkshire, England
- Valentine, S D
- DAVIES, R F
- SHEPPARD, D
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Children; Highways; Information display systems; Instructors; Safety; Surveys; Traffic safety education
- Old TRIS Terms: Display devices; Displays
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00336245
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TRRL-LR-937, HS-030 927
- Files: HSL
- Created Date: May 21 1983 12:00AM