AN EXPORT REFERENCE GUIDE AND RESOURCE DIRECTORY FOR THE GREAT LAKES STATES
This directory is intended to provide basic information about exporting and to provide a listing of the resource people in the six Great Lakes states where the firm interested in exporting can go for further information and assistance. While it is hoped that all potential exporters will benefit from this guide, it is especially intended to encourage smaller to medium-sized firms to realize that there are many good reasons to explore export markets and many resources available to them for assistance.
- Sponsored in part by Economic Development Administration, Washington, DC., and Great Lakes Economic Action Committee.
Indianapolis Center for Advanced Research, Inc1219 West Michigan Street
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States 46202
Economic Development Administration14th Street, Between E St and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1980-10
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Common carriers; Consultants; Exports; Freight transportation; Information services; Insurance; International trade; Management; Marine terminals; Marketing; Organizations; Port structures; Ports; Technical assistance; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes; Illinois; Indiana; Michigan; Minnesota; Ohio
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Technical assistance. marketing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00336224
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-80-0183
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM