RAILROAD TIES. JANUARY, 1970-DECEMBER, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The citations in this bibliography cover rail system investment analysis and evolution of track rehabilitation, test procedures and results of tests on the physical properties of rail concrete ties, jointbars, and fasteners, track and bridge maintenance, standards and specifications for railroad or mass transit ties, problems and needs in track structure design and analysis, evaluation of performance for cross ties and fasteners, and the economics of concrete and wood railroad ties. (Contains 58 citations, fully indexed and including a table of contents.)
- Sponsored by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
New England Research Application CenterStorrs, CT United States
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Concrete; Concrete ties; Public transit; Rail fasteners; Railroad ties; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Wood ties
- Old TRIS Terms: Track structures; Wooden cross ties
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00336002
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NERACUSGNT2455
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM