THE KBI PARALLEL PIPELINES FOR SULFIDE CONCENTRATES
This paper covers the development, construction and initial start-up operation of two 63.6 kilometer (39.5 miles) slurry pipelines located in the Murgul area of Turkey. Development techniques covering pyrite and copper concentrate slurries are discussed. It is anticipated that more complete operating data on these lines will be offered in a paper to be prepared at a later date.
- Presented at HYDROTRANSPORT 3--Third International Conference on the Hydraulic Transport of Solids in Pipes, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Colo., May 15-17, 1974. Sponsored by BHRA Fluid Engineering. Complete set of Conference papers available for $45.00.
Colorado School of Mines1500 Illinois Street
Golden, CO USA 80401
- Noyan, K
- Aksoy, S
- Jensen, J H
- Wright, P B
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Pipelines; Plans (Drawings); Slurry pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Ore pipelines; Pipeline description and plans
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056454
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Hydrodynamics Research Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper B2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM