A SUBMARINE OFFSHORE LOADING LINE FOR LNG
A submarine offshore loading line for LNG was designed for up to 10 km length and 16-24 in. ID. Test results are reported for 10 in. and 24 in. dia sections, including the fail-safe aspect that permits operability after local damage to the outer insulation casing until a suitable occasion arises for repair.
- Presented at the 3rd International Gas Union-International Institute on Refrigeration-Institute of Gas Technology International LNG Joint Conference, Washington, D.C., September 24-28, 1972.
Internationale LNG Joint Conference (3rd)International Gas Union, 4 Avenue Palmerton
Brussels 4, Belgium
- Veerling, CWN
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; LNG pipelines; Pipelines; Underwater pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056447
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Session 2, Paper #8 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM