SLURRY PIPELINE ECONOMICS AND APPLICATION
This paper summarizes the economics of long distance commercial slurry pipelines considering the present state of the art. The discussion is presented on an industry basis for the mineral industry, energy industry, forest industry (wood chips) and for waste materials.
- Presented at the 70th National Meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Atlantic City, N.J., Aug. 1971.
Bechtel CorporationPipeline and Production Service Division
San Francisco, CA United States
- Wasp, E J
- Thompson, T L
- Aude, T C
- Publication Date: 1971-8
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines; Slurry pipelines; State of the art
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Pipelines); Pipeline economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bechtel Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM