STORAGE ASPECTS OF LONG DISTANCE SLURRY PIPELINES
Transportation of solids by cross-country pipelines has developed over the last decade, as proved by the successful operation of a number of systems transporting a variety of solids. The authors discuss methods of storing slurry and solids for slurry transportation.
- Presented at the 2nd Symposium on Storage and Flow of Solids, Chicago, Ill., Sept. 17-20, 1972.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Wasp, E J
- Thompson, T L
- Aude, T C
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Pipelines; Plans (Drawings); Slurry; Slurry pipelines; Storage facilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline description and plans; Slurry storage
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056431
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bechtel Corporation
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASME #72-MH-32
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM