SURVEY OF CURRENT INFORMATION OF LNG AND METHANE, THE THERMOPHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF METHANE, AND METROLOGY
A report summarizes the third year of progress on a liquefied natural gas (LNG) program supported by the American Gas Association. Part 1 covers the work done by the Cryogenic Data Center at the U.S. National Bureau of Standards in acquiring and disseminating published information on LNG. Part 2 summarizes work on the experimental determination of the thermophysical properties of compressed fluid methane. Part 3 summarizes work on liquid level and flow rates metrology on LNG.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Olien, N A
- Mann, D B
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 224 p.
- TRT Terms: Liquefied natural gas; Pipe flow
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng properties data; Pipeline flow theory
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00056408
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM