AUTOMATIC LIFE SUPPORT AND SURVIVAL SYSTEM FOR CREWS OF TANKERS, BULK CARRIERS AND ALL CARGO VESSELS
This paper describes a design of a self-launching survival craft being effective where time and circumstances rule out the use of conventional lifeboats and liferafts. Order from NSFI as No. 22519.
- Paper presented at Fitness for Sea Conference held at Newcastle, September 9-10, 1980.
Fitness for Sea,
- Higgs, W Y
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: p. 28
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Life support systems; Rescue equipment; Survival
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00331967
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM