OIL CONSUMPTION COMPLAINT VERIFICATION/DIAGNOSIS
Simple diagnostic techniques exist which allow verification/diagnosis of gasoline fueled, piston engine oil consumption. Use of these techniques can improve customer satisfaction, allow first time correction of the discrepancy, and reduce repair time and cost.
- From SAE Meeting held June 9-13, 1980.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Sawruk, J M
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Consumption; Costs; Engine oils; Fuel consumption; Gasoline engines; Performance; Repairing; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Repairs
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Oil consumption
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00331796
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800820
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM