DEVELOPMENT OF WEIGHT-REDUCED VEHICLES PERCEIVED BY RENAULT
This report is divided into three parts. The first part concerns the expected effects of vehicle weight reduction upon consumption. In the second part the positive or negative implications of weight-reduction upon vehcile equipment are listed. In the third part an approach is presented whcih makes it possible to define objectives as well as results in certain areas.
- From SAE Meeting held June 9-13, 1980.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- VENTRE, P
- De Andria, J F
- Rullier, J C
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Vehicle power plants; Weight
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Weight control
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00331776
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800829
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM