DIGITAL ENGINE CONTROLLER
An electronic engine control system that uses a microcomputer has ben developed. It combines four control systems -- fuel injection, ignition timing, EGR and idle speed control -- utilizing the engine speed and intake air quantity for its main parameters.
- From SAE Meeting held June 9-13, 1980.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Asano, M
- HOSAKA, A
- Tominaga, T
- Ezoe, M
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Applications; Control; Digital computers; Electronic control; Exhaust gases; Fuel injection; Ignition; Microcomputers; Microprocessors; Speed; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Timing
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Computers (Microprocessor); Recirculation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00331772
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800825
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM