ADAPTATION OF THE ENGINE TO THE VEHICLE
Most methods which optimize the power plant to automobiles utilize on the one hand vehicle test-run simulation programs, and on the other hand optimization programs. This paper proposes more synthetic techniques which use operational characteristics proper to the engine and to the vehicle.
- From SAE Meeting held June 9-13, 1980.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Desjardins, G P
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 16 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Adaptation (Psychology); Automobiles; Motor vehicles; Optimization; Performance; Transmissions; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compatibility
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Engine-vehicle adaptation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00331765
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800796
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM