PRESTRESSED PAVEMENTS FOR AIRPORTS
Prestressed concrete pavements for airports offer the potential for substantial savings in concrete materials. The design considerations and experience of the United States in prestressed pavements for airports are presented.
- From SAE Meeting held May 20-22, 1980.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Rice, J L
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Airport runways; Concrete; Concrete construction; Costs; Design; Pavement design; Prestressed concrete; Prestressing; Savings
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Subject Areas: Design; Finance; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces;
- Accession Number: 00331751
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800764
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM