NEW INTEGRATED DECK CONCEPT
A new integrated deck concept is presented which utilizes a single barge to transport the deck and a specially designed substructure. Methods for accomplishing mating of a HIDECK to a previously installed substructure offshore are presented and potential future applications of the concept are discussed.
- Proceedings of the 12th Annual Offshore Technology Conference, Volume 4, Houston, Texas, 5-8 May 1980.
Offshore Technology Conference6200 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX United States 45206
- Abbot, P A
- Farmer, L E
- Blight, G J
- Osborne-Moss, D
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 231-244
- TRT Terms: Barges; Design; Integrated systems; Offshore platforms; Offshore structures; Structural design; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge transportation; Offshore platform design
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00331702
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: OTC 3879 Conf Proc.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM