REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE ON TRANSMISSION OF GASES
Activities of the IGU Committee on Gas Transmission are presented in seven separate reports: (1) use of air coolers at compressor stations in the USSR, Canada, U.S., and W. Germany; (2) telemetry and data processing; (3) criteria for assessing the reliability of pipelines; (4) pipeline design, construction, and operation in northern regions; (5) technoeconomic characteristics of gas pumping units and utilization of large diameter pipe; (6) design, construction, and economics of big-inch lines; (7) specifications for pipeline materials and safety code for compressor and regulator stations.
- Conference held in Moscow, USSR, June 1970.
International Gas Conference (11th)International Gas Union, 4 Avenue Palmerston
Brussels 4, Belgium
- Khalatin, V I
- Publication Date: 1970-6
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Pipelines; Reliability; Structural materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction; Pipeline materials
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056246
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: IGU/C-70 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM