OIL SPILL IN STOCKHOLM ARCHIPELAGO 1979. COMBAT AND CLEANUP
The purpose of the report is to identify what went wrong and what worked satisfactorily during oil spill removal in 1979. The following problem sectors are evaluated: planning emergency service, command and cooperation, role of the county administration, communications, flow of reports and information, inventory of damage, combat conditions and methods, boundary between combatting oil and cleanup, cleanup organisation and methods, the mass media, and and resources. Order from NSFI as No. 22260.
- Report to 1977 Government Commission for Combatting Oil Spills.
- Soederbaum, E
- Irberger, S
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Impacts; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills
- Geographic Terms: Sweden
- Old TRIS Terms: Emergency contingency plans; Oil spill contingency plans; Oil spill impact
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00330583
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM