The publication contains a number of papers dealing with: An introduction to condition monitoring; the economics of condition monitoring with emphasis on bearing monitoring; advanced monitoring techniques including acoustic emission and the Kurtosis meter; corrosion monitoring; and monitoring of electric equipment, pipe lines and pressure vessels. Order from NSFI as No. 22203.
- From the 2nd National Conference on Condition Monitoring, held in London, February 27-28, 1979.
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Electric power plants; Engines; Machinery; Monitoring
- Uncontrolled Terms: Condition monitoring
- Old TRIS Terms: Corrosion monitoring; Engine monitoring; Power plant monitoring
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00330543
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM