MAJOR REGULATORY INITIATIVES DURING 1979: THE AGENCIES, THE COURTS, THE CONGRESS
This paper reviews regulatory activities of independent agencies, the executive branch agencies, the administration itself, the courts, and the Congress. Two recurring cross-currents are apparent in the analysis: many initiatives reflect implication of regulations set in motion in the first part of the decade and, perhaps as a reaction, the emergence of a growing profusion of proposals for "reform" regulation, i.e., to discipline the regulatory process or revoke regulatory authority.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00220515
- AEI Special Analyses, No. 80-2, Washington, D.C.
American Economic AssociationSuite 809, Oxford House, 1313 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN United States 37212
American Economic AssociationCurtis Reed Plaza
Menasha, WI United States 54952
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Pagination: p. 1196
- TRT Terms: Administration; Courts; Regulations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00330118
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM