TESTING OF UNDERWATER ANODE BEDS IN LAKE MARACAIBO
To evaluate four alternative designs of anode beds to portect multiple underwater pipelines of Creole Petroleum Corp. in Lake Maracibo, survey data, obtained by a launch moving a copper/copper sulfate half cell around prototype anode bed locations, were used to draw equipotential lines on a map to permit comparison of the protection levels provided by each type of anode bed.
- Symposium held in St. Louis, Mo., March 20-24, 1972.
National Assn of Corros Eng Corrosion/72 Tech SympP.O. Box 1499
Houston, TX United States 77001
- Porras, R I
- Publication Date: 1972-3
- Pagination: 14 p.
- Issue Number: 79
- TRT Terms: Cathodic protection; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Nondestructive tests; Pipelines; Wear
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056185
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM