RIGID POLYURETHANE FOAM: A PIPELINE THERMAL INSULATION AND CORROSION COATING
A survey covers all kinds of plastic foams; types of rigid urethane foams; suitability as thermal insulation; moisture resistance; mechanical properties, thermal expansion, and chemical resistance; application as pipe insulation; and effectiveness as corrosion coatings.
- Symposium held in St. Louis, Mo., March 20-24, 1972.
National Assn of Corros Eng Corrosion/72 Tech SympP.O. Box 1499
Houston, TX United States 77001
- Williamson, E A
- Rosato, D W
- Publication Date: 1972-3
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Corrosion protection; Insulation systems; Pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Insulated pipelines; Pipeline construction; Pipeline insulation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056170
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 109
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM