SOURCES OF FUEL-LOCATION, AVAILABILITY, PRICES
The world's total resources of coal and fossil fuels are reviewed, and the suitability of the various grades of coal for various purposes is discussed. Production and export figures, and the possibility of increasing the production of thermal coal to be used in coal fired ships are dealt with. Cost figures are shown. Order from NSFI as No. 21195.
- First International Coal Fired Ships Conference Manual, London, April 28-29, 1980.
- Rumsby, P
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal fuels; Energy resources; Fossil fuel power plants; Fuel composition; Fuels; Industrial economics; Supply
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy sources; Fuel availability; Fuel quality
- Old TRIS Terms: Coal burning equipment
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00329793
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM