MASAR--MANAGEMENT ASSURANCE OF SAFETY, ADEQUACY, AND RELIABILITY
Adaptation of U.S. aerospace techniques can assure greater safety and reliability in offshore activities. Emphasis is placed on design reviews, failure mode and effect analysis, single failure point summaries, hazard analyses, and operational readiness inspections.
- Presented at the 4th AIME-Society of Petroleum Engineers Offshore TEchnology Annual Conference, Houston, Texas, May 1-3, 1972.
Offshore Technology Conference (4th)6200 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX USA 75206
- Purser, P E
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Issue Number: 2
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Failure analysis; Pipeline safety; Reliability
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056150
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: #OCT01716 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM