A SHIPBUILDER'S VIEW OF THE POTENTIAL MARKET
Three conditions that must be fulfilled in order that coal fired ships be economically feasible are: (1) favourable price of coal, (2) the mode of the ship's operation and (3) the design of the ship. This latter point is discussed and the prospects for the future are considered. Order from NSFI as No. 21098.
- First International Coal Fired Ships Conference Manual, London, April 28-29, 1980.
- Kinoshita, M
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal fuels; Fossil fuel power plants; Industrial economics; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Coal burning equipment
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00329767
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM