TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF BUNKERING
Solutions to the problem of bunkering coal-fired vessels are presented as an attempt to document various systems that could be adopted, using equipment currently available to satisfy immediate and future requirements. Capacity of bunkering equipment is discussed, and conveying equipment, bunkering methods, specialized bunkering terminals and direct bunkering from self-unloading vessels are dealt with. Coal distribution on board ship is also considered. Order from NSFI as No. 21192.
- Goodwin, B
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Bunkering; Coal fuels; Fossil fuel power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Coal burning equipment
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00329762
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM