TRAFFIC PLANNING FOR URBAN RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENTS
The paper presents certain data relating to the trip generation characteristics of residential land uses and, in particular, urban residential developments. Illustrative examples are provided from case studies of traffic impact analyses conducted in the Metropolitan Toronto, Ontario area.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/614107147
- Compend Technical Paper of the 49th Annual Meeting of the Institution of Transportation Engineers, Toronto, Ontario, September 23-27, 1979.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Middlebro, C B
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Pagination: p. 305-331
- TRT Terms: Case studies; City planning; Highway transportation; Impact studies; Land use; Residential areas; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel patterns; Trip generation; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Operations and Traffic Management; Society; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration; I71: Traffic Theory;
- Accession Number: 00329730
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM