PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF SIGNALIZED NETWORK CONTROL STRATEGIES
This digest presents the findings from the final report on NCHRP Project 3-18(4). This Project had the objective of developing a methodology that would enable traffic engineers to select the most appropriate network performance measure of effectiveness (MOE) and to quantify that MOE using efficient, simple, and inexpensive data collection techniques.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://www.trb.org/Main/Public/Blurbs/154258.aspx
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Pagination: 4 p.
- NCHRP Research Results Digest
- Issue Number: 126
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Evaluation; Measures of effectiveness; Performance; Traffic control; Traffic signal control systems; Vehicle miles of travel
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic control systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00325995
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM