PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF SIGNALIZED NETWORK CONTROL STRATEGIES
This digest presents the findings from the final report on NCHRP Project 3-18(4). This Project had the objective of developing a methodology that would enable traffic engineers to select the most appropriate network performance measure of effectiveness (MOE) and to quantify that MOE using efficient, simple, and inexpensive data collection techniques.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 4 p.
- NCHRP Research Results Digest
- Issue Number: 126
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Evaluation; Measures of effectiveness; Performance; Traffic control; Traffic signal control systems; Vehicle miles of travel
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic control systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00325995
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM