EVALUATION OF PREFORMED ELASTOMERIC PAVEMENT JOINT SEALING SYSTEMS
This digest presents the findings from the final report on NCHRP Project 4-9. The project achieved the objective of developing guide specifications for preformed elastomeric seals. These specifications are presented in the appendix of this digest.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1980-11
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 7 p.
- NCHRP Research Results Digest
- Issue Number: 123
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Adhesives; Elastomers; Evaluation; Joint construction; Joint sealers; Joint sealing; Lubricants; Preforming; Sealing compounds; Specifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Preformed sealers
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces;
- Accession Number: 00325994
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM